Wednesday 23 July 2014

A little message in the form of a rant

I don't know, 23th. July
Somewhere in a room.

More specific? On Earth. I was told by the person who made me start blogging that I need to catch people's attention. Longer posts, more details and who knows what. But you know what? I am not trying to impress anyone. You either like this blog, either don't. I am not obligating anyone to read it.
Another thing, I really got angry about one of my friends' advice that I should tell more about myself. As in to reveal my gender, my real name, where I live, post a selfie. But no.
For God's sake, this is my blog.
I write it for myself. And I don't want to share out any personal information. If I do, assumptions will start. Oh, so this person is this, it means he/she is this that
No.
Just no.
In order to be myself here I have to remain completely anonymous. Well, this IS the Internet, after all. If I share my info, who knows who will bump into it.
Imagine one of the people who hate me sees this. They will see my weak sides, they will know I am schizophrenic and they will smash it in my face. And since I lack the ability to lie, I would tell them that this is my blog.
So, no, I neither want advice, nor help with this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment