Saturday 6 September 2014

Old Remedy

Sat,6th Sep, 2014
Somewhere in  Hell.

"Nobody's reading your blog!"
Thank you for clearing it out. Anyway, I was off to England and it took me a while to get over the depression that I couldn't stay there. In any case, I am back, school starts soon, I have started writing my book, people seem to be more annoying than ever and especially, my favourite part, homicide. I came home to all the news booming about a guy who killed his daughter by beating her to death. It actually happened in  my town and my doctor was actually the one to do the autopsy to the girl. When I asked him about her, he made a face of denial and simply said "She didn't have a bone that wasn't broken.". This got me curious. How can you have a child, raise it, then just hit it to death? Life is so fragile, it's sad. In any case, I am as bored as ever and I can't wait for school to start so that I can finally amuse myself with how boring and fake other people are. And I just noticed, my bucket list is fun. There it is:

  1. Do not kill anybody
  2. Do not kill yourself out of boredom
  3. Try to smile at people who's relatives have died so that they feel better
  4. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT kill Grandma's cat
  5. Try to feel better about yourself
  6. Study hard and don't care about the bullies. They're boring
I just realised, this isn't a bucket list. It's more of a daily-how-to-survive-list. Welp, I'm off. Goodbye, guys!

1 comment:

  1. If it's of any help, I just did read your blog. This is the first I hear of the story. The only reason I could ever think possible for anyone to do such a horrible thing, is some serious kind of mental problem, which usually proves to be the cause when it comes to these kinds of murders.

    Good luck in school! I too have point 6 on my list right now, but it's not as easy as people make it out to be, the studying that is.

    ReplyDelete