Sunday 7 September 2014

Staying Up

Sun,7th Sept.
Somewhere in the basement

How funny. I have been staying here for a while now. Is it normal that most of the time I prefer to isolate myself from any type of human interactions? We live such lives filled with worthless relationships and passing-on people that we cherish every moment without people we have. It's sad in many many ways. In any case, this is a blog, so I shoud maybe talk about what happened today. I got in a fight with my little brother and broke one of the fingers on his left hand. Oops. Luckily, he is right handed. Sometimes I just feel the need to grab someone by the neck and kill them. I think it's called being frustrated with people. School is so close that I can almost feel the school atmnosphere in my room. The talk, the stained air, the gossip and laughter. It's all around me, I can hear it. The perks of schizophrenia - Free Virtual Reality(Tm) Simulation (0w0)b. And so, it's 4th day in a row that I pull up an all-nighter. All-nighters are refreshing. Trust me, more refreshing that people.

No comments:

Post a Comment