Thursday 11 September 2014

Fifty Shades Of BORED.

Nothing's been happening.
Nothing.
At all.

I am too lazy to write the date/time today but my location is in a weird pose on my bed. I am trying to reach my phone which is charging like 4ft away from my bed. Thug life, bro. Anyway, I don't have a lot of time before my life gets filled with school misery.
Something interesting that happened the other day, though, is the fact that I cut my lip. It's a funny story, really, I stood up, my blood pressure fell down to Hell and I smacked into the door. How I cut my lip was the funniest part. I was holding a glass teacup. So the pieces of glass cut into my lip. The feeling of blood rushing to my head, the taste of blood and the adreline of the fall brightened my day. It brightened my cousin's day as well, it seems like. He died laughing at me. And of course, I hit him.

No comments:

Post a Comment