Monday 21 July 2014

A little piece of Friendship

I have many online friends. One just got flattered that I used his squirrel watching in my other blog.
"and it's fine to never name me
pls kthx. lol.
well, unless you gotta quote something i wrote
but let's not quote me. lol." -randomanonym 2014
Ha. Well sorry. I just guess I have those people who I just want to talk about here. You know, real life and online people you consider family. Yeah, one of them is this randomanonym. I neither know his face, nor his name yet he has helped me so much. There is also Kai, who won't let me meet up with him in London next week. There is my Chris, who made me feel special for the first time. Also Haro, Ina, Nicole and ton many friends who I just know through a screen. There are also the real life ones, although less. Dido, whom you know as DyoSoft, who was kind enough to actually link my blog on his site. My best friend since gindergarden, Maria(Mimi for short) and the dude who stalks me every day.
Did I spam enough?
Oh, random just updated his status.
Sigh.
I'll go get the ice cream .-.
Mon.21th.July
In a little room in Heaven

EDIT:
RANDOM'S ANSWER TO THIS BLOG ENTRY"
[19:32:45] Randyy~<3: PFFT
[19:32:48] Randyy~<3: PFFTTTT
[19:32:51] Randyy~<3: 8P

[19:32:53] Randyy~<3: and yus icecream

No comments:

Post a Comment