Friday 18 July 2014

Vanilla is a Colour

Fri.18th.July
Somewhere near a lake in Bulgaria
Did you know? Vanilla is actually a color. I didn't know that untill today as well. Some old lady was standing around the corner and she tried to sell me buttons. Of course she failed. But on the topic.
She saw that I won't buy the buttons and took one very big one out. It looked dirty yellowish with a tint of orange.
"This, my child, is a Vanilla-coloured button. It's a special one. Want to buy it? Only 50 stotinki it is!" she begged me. I wanted to get rid of her and so I bought the button.
When I got home I took my magnifying lense out. And what I found out was that it was actually a color different than any other. I compared it with some other things and realised the old lady was right. Maybe we should listen to old people more. Just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment